An introduction with James Priest
Discover this elegant, dynamic approach towards the holistic evolution and development of communities and organisations.
This experiential taster workshop will give you a brief overview of the main elements of Sociocracy, with time to practice and utilizing the Sociocratic methodology as a frame to explore, share and deepen understanding in the fields of:
· collaboration innovation
· holistic community and organisational development
· social transformation
· creative decision making
· Discover why Sociocracy helps organisations to become more sustainable, resilient and graceful
· Gain skills that you can apply within your groups, organisations and relationships
· Learn methods to facilitate collaborative processes, draw on the collective intelligence of groups, and guarantee the potential for equivalence in decision making
· Develop a “solutions focus” and explore the creative opportunities lying buried at the heart of seemingly challenging situations.
James Priest has offered this workshop on an open exchange basis and invites those attending to balance things in the way they see as appropriate. Thank you.
Cost for the event £5 to cover lunch and refreshments.